If you can’t find our moving company in their database, ask us to give you a copy of our TxDMV Certificate number and check that information in the TXDMV Truck Stop database.
MOVING AND PACKING SERVICES
Localmovings.com is your stop for Local Movers and Moving Services in town!
You should not struggle to find reliable and affordable movers, that fit your budget. Here at localmovings.com you learn right away about your moving service’s costs: we are very upfront and our pricing is fair and competitive. Our focus is to make your move hassle-free and with trustworthy local movers. Our main goal is focused on creating positive experiences for our customers. Whether you are interested in getting a long-distance moving service or a simple local move, we have the staff members and the tools to make sure that the job is done in the most efficient way possible. We can also work to make sure that our moving services can fit within your budget competitively for your local area. Our promise to you is that Local Movings will Help You Relocate Faster, Easier, Safer and Efficiently. We assure you that you are using a reliable and experienced moving company—one that you, your family and friends can trust. We have many years of experience along with satisfied customers who verify that we will help you move in a hassle-free way. For all your moving and packing service’s needs, please call us today! You will be so glad that you did! Call 713-428-1085 . We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
What you will get-
$239 Worth of Moving Services with Truck, Includes:
- 3 Movers Labor
- Standard equipment and tools such as dollies and screwdrivers
- Moving blankets and Shrink plastic
- 3 Wardrove boxes -Upon request*
- Protection of floors on the traffic areas -Upon request*.
- A box truck with a professional driver
- Fuel and 20 miles
After the 2 hours of service, the price is $100 per hour, prorated every 15 mins!
Do you like this quote? Book Now at LocalMovings.Com
HELP WITH ESTIMATING:
Every move is unique, and your move could take more or less time than we estimate. Ultimately, there are many variables that contribute to how long you move takes. It’s important to understand how these variables may affect your total move time to help you plan accordingly.
Elevator, Long Carry and Stairs:
In a perfect world, your truck or container would be sitting just a few feet from your home. Unfortunately, we don’t live in a perfect world and it’s usually much more complicated than that. When the movers have to climb stairs, use an elevator (reserved or not) or walk a long distance (long carry) it can substantially increase the time it takes to complete your move.
Packing, Assembly, and Disassembly:
Our time estimates are based on the assumption that your items are already packed and there is minimal assembly/disassembly required. Your moving help can absolutely provide these services for you, however, it will impact your move completion time.
Travel time to and from your location is included in your rate and the movers won’t begin billing until they arrive. However, if you’ve booked a single moving crew to both load and unload on the same day, then the drive time between your origin and destination is billable time.
Why Do You SAVE MONEY With 3 Movers in Certain Situations?
When you have the correct number of movers, you will save money on the total cost of your move, even though the hourly cost might be higher. That is where it is difficult to explain to people.
When paying by the hour, even if you pay more per hour for 3 movers versus 2 movers, if your overall move is completed three hours earlier….then you have saved money on the total cost of your move.
Real Case Example:
• Our hourly rate for 2 movers $199 as published on our web site. We offer this service only from 1st floors to 1st floors, Monday-Tuesdays.
• Our hourly rate for 3 movers is $239 as published on our web site.
FACT: Three movers will ALWAYS move faster than 2 movers.
- IF 2 movers take 7. hours to complete a job, you will be spending $574
• 3 movers will normally complete the same job in 5 hours, and you will be spending $539
• IF 2 movers take 3. hours to complete a job, you will be spending $275
• 3 movers will normally complete the same job in 2 hours, and you will be spending $239
That is right, you will save at least $35 dollars 1st example and $36 2nd example.
• Your movers were not as tired
• They worked/ advanced faster
• They were better able to protect your valuables in all the difficult moving situations that came up such as:
moving stairs, heavy items, or walking long distances from the truck to your home.
What Situations Are Your Valuables BETTER PROTECTED With 3 Movers?
3-4 movers are often REQUIRED for more challenging moves. The benefit of having 3-4 movers in challenging moving situations is your movers are less fatigued, they will be faster, you will save money, and as a result, they will be able to handle difficult moving situations more effectively to help protect your valuables.
IT IS A FACT THAT SOME MOVING SITUATIONS CAN NOT BE EFFECTIVELY DONE WITH ONLY 2 MOVERS!
3-4 Movers Are Needed To Effectively Protect Valuables When There is:
1. Very large furniture
2. Heavy furniture and/or heavy items.
3. Large jobs.
4. Extensive stairs
5. Challenging moving situations
6. Long walking distances from the truck to your home
7. Hoisting furniture up to decks and difficult places
8. Some locations in Texas are very difficult to park and move…often requiring help from a 3rd mover.
We hope this is helpful in understanding why we make the recommendations we do to have either 2 movers or 3 movers.
Local Movings is fully licensed, insured, friendly, fast and safe, powerful stuff!
5850 San Felipe STE 500. Houston, TX 77057